View Full Version : Lightroom - The viewing window is not very clear
When I am editing a picture in Lightroom it looks fine but when I open it in windows I can see the problems I have created with the editing. Is there a way around this? I have tried zooming in but still can't see the faults until it's opened elsewhere.
1. Did you export the edited version (the one you see on the screen?) - Cause LR is a digital dark room. So the edits you make to the photo are virtually till you export it.
2. If so. Are you talking about the clone and local adjustments functions? if so In develope mode press H and hide-unhide your "changes"
Yes I did export. I changed lighting and brightness and a few other things and it looked great until I opened it in windows. Now that I have resized to post it here the haloing is gone but in my pictures when I open it, it doesn't look so great. Is that what you are asking me?
Could be a whole range of factors
1. Is you monitor calibrated
2. Windows viewer is not colourspace aware, what colourspace are you using in lightroom? make sure you export as sRGB
3. Could be a setting in export that is turned on/off that you haven't realised.
I think when you preview in Windows it doesnt know the colour space... so when you export choose sRGB in the options?
Windows 7? if so click for full screen and see if that makes a difference.
Thanks Rick and trigger, I should be able to get it sorted now.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.