PDA

View Full Version : Padded Tripod Bag for portable lighting gear

Judyd
24-08-2010, 9:35pm
Hi
I'm new to the forum and I'm wondering if someone might be able to help with information regarding a padded bag for some portable lighting gear.

I've recently purchased a Canon 580 EXII flash; Manfrotto light stand which collapses to 27inches; a shoot-through 43" umbrella which also collapses to about 19"; a 5 in 1 reflector; a clamp and other sundries.

I've seen a recommendation for a Hakuba PSTC 100 Tripod Case on the B&H Photo Video site which is padded and apparently fits all this equipment (apart from the reflector) nicely. It's a good price too at only US$29.99. However I can't seem to find anything remotely similar on the Australian sites.

I'd be interested to know what others use to cart this sort of equipment around and where I might be able to source it in Australia.

thanks
Judy

PROtog
26-08-2010, 9:06pm
Hi Judy

We have a padded bag which will be suitable for your light stands, flash, and umbrellas. It has 3 separate sections so the flash does not rub against the stands. Not sure if it will fit the reflector, depends how big it is when collapsed.

Cost is AU$29.95, see http://protog.com.au/protog-carry-bag-for-3x-2m-light-stands-p-202.html

Judyd
28-08-2010, 9:49pm
thanks Protog ... I'll check it out.