PDA

View Full Version : Exhibition..Cardiff Panthers

orientalfox
24-08-2010, 8:28pm
Hi Fellow Ausphotography Members.:) Ive just completed an 8 week advanced photography course in Newcastle.What 's unique about this course is that the students present an exhibition at the end of 8 weeks,showcasing what they have achievied during this short space of time. We are required to find a venue,advertise this space with flyers, invitations and find sponsors.Cater and of course produce art all within this timeframe.Each week we would bring in our weekly images for criquiting and had quest speakers eg.Master Photographer John Coxon ,a class field trip and of course focused on topics that were required for this classes needs.Run by Hunter comunity college and tutored by an awarding winning Photographer Steven barry.It is more than affordable and has taught me some very vaulable tools.But the short message sould have been.You are invited to come and see what we have produced.Wednesday night 6.30pm official opening cardiff Panthers club. free entry, open to the public and sale of Photography."See What We See" exhibition.Please come and support learning Photographers.Your feedback is invaluable.:)

ricktas
24-08-2010, 9:17pm
Good on you. Are you allowed to post the photos you have in the exhibition, onto AP? Cause there are many of us around the country that have no chance to get to Newcastle, and it would be great to see what you achieved.

Derek-C
25-08-2010, 8:02am
How long is this on for ?

I would like to come and have a look.

Derek

orientalfox
25-08-2010, 9:39am
Hi guys. I will certainly post my images up after tonight and encourage my class mates to do the same.Unfortunately at this stage the exhibition is only for tonight as the venue was kindly donated by Cardiff Panthers who we wrangled into being a sponsor. I will advise if this changes.we are expecting a good number of People attending tonights exhibition.
I'm a bundle of excitment and nervous tension.Is this normal???

Derek-C
25-08-2010, 10:00am
Good luck with it .

Afraid I wont be able to make it at short notice.

Derek

broomage
25-08-2010, 10:08am
How exciting! I would be a bag of nerves! Good luck!