PDA

View Full Version : Travel

nossi5
05-08-2010, 4:17pm
Hello everyone,

Well my wife and I are finally heading on our honeymoon after nearly 4 years of being married, We are heading to Las Vegas, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Now my question is what I should take with me or buy before I go to get the most out of my photography.

I have a Nikon D90 with a twin lens kit plus I also have a Panasonic FT1. As its my first trip overseas I'm a little confused by what i should or shouldn't take so any help would be appreciated.

bigdazzler
05-08-2010, 5:06pm
Firstly let me tell you that Ive been to all three cities and youre gonna have a blast .. :th3:

As for your kit .. Id take the D90 and your kit lenses, simply for the better IQ, use it on AUTO, and just enjoy yourself. Dont let the trip pass you by while youre trying to work out how to use the camera. Plenty of time for that when you get back.

There are things like the 18-200 one-size-fits-all-travel-type lenses that you could consider but Im advising on the assumption you dont wanna spend any more $$$$.

Travel kits are a person al thing, and its only after youve been and come back you will work out what youre willing to cart around next time. One body and 2 lenses shouldnt be too cumbersome for you though. :)