PDA

View Full Version : "UFO over Currumbin"

William
31-07-2010, 6:06pm
Oh well !! Here goes my credibility , Was doing a Sunrise shoot at Currumbin, And this came from the west and passed over me and dissappeared over the Horizon, From my Exif data and the shots I took it was visable for 3 mins , This was the object that was seen from Canberra to the Sunshine coast and out West of Qld , The Local paper did a story on it , I thought it would be on page 12 or something , Not the Bloody front page and page three :eek: After seeing the Contrail photos I thought I would share , The reason it is blurry is cause I was set up for Sunrise , I had Mirror lockup on Plus grad filters , I was;nt ready at 6.00am in the morning for a UFO shot :)

Keith
31-07-2010, 6:44pm
Not only did you get your photo on the front page but a photo of YOU on the front page also!! Congrats on both accounts William :)

Boofhead
31-07-2010, 6:51pm
Congratulations Bill, great capture that! You never know what the day is going to serve up. I was down at South Golden Beach on Friday and there was a mother and calf humpback playing a few hundred metres offshore, never had my camera and I didn't think the iphone would do it justice. :lol:

ozwebfx
31-07-2010, 7:40pm
Proves how gullible the tweed daily news is