PDA

View Full Version : HELP: Camera repair

katherinet
20-07-2010, 9:35pm
Hi, I have a Sony T77.

The other day it bared the full brunt of collateral damage. At first when I tried turning it on, it wouldn't turn on. Initially, I thought it was because the batteries weren't charged but when I charged the batteries and put it in it wouldn't turn on.

I'm thinking when it hit the floor, it must've shaken up something inside.

SO, in short I'm looking for a camera repairer. I live in the eastside of Melbourne and I can travel into the city.

How much do you think I should pay?

Thank you SO MUCH for your help.

x k.

ricktas
20-07-2010, 9:50pm
There are many camera stores that can do repairs, but maybe check Sony Australia for the authorised agent. By the way, you have been a member for nearly 12 months but only 3 posts. Please join in more and participate if you want advice from members. In the end they will get sick of handing out advice, but not getting anything back.

katherinet
21-07-2010, 10:15am
Well, as of yet I haven't had any queries and I'm not much help to many others because I haven't a DSLR, and I'm fairly new to photography. I'm on the look out for a DSLR though. I was gunna post a thread on that but now I guess people might be sick of me asking for advice.

Sorry for the lack of contribution - Will try to though. Thanks for the heads up.

ricktas
21-07-2010, 11:38am
Well, as of yet I haven't had any queries and I'm not much help to many others because I haven't a DSLR, and I'm fairly new to photography. I'm on the look out for a DSLR though. I was gunna post a thread on that but now I guess people might be sick of me asking for advice.

Sorry for the lack of contribution - Will try to though. Thanks for the heads up.

You do not need a DSLR to take good photos, contribute and learn. There is much more the a photo than what camera you use. You can learn about composition, processing, light, camera features, using a point and shoot. If you do that, you will make the move to a DSLR much easier, cause you will understand so much before you move up.

Boo53
21-07-2010, 12:09pm
I had good service from Camera Clinic in Collingwood, and very prompt so happy to recommend

http://www.cameraclinic.com.au/

John R

katherinet
21-07-2010, 10:35pm
@Boo53: Thanks, I'll check them out tomorrow (: