PDA

View Full Version : Portraiture Course

NikonNellie
19-07-2010, 11:28pm
If anyone living in the North West area of Sydney is interested in doing a Portaiture course, the school that I work at is running one as part of their evening college curriculum. I have done a few other DSLR courses at the College and find them very good for the price.
I have attached an outline of the course. If you are at all interested you can either ring the College or PM me and let me know of your intentions.

NikonNellie
21-07-2010, 7:09pm
No one interested?

OzzieTraveller
22-07-2010, 6:59am
G'day NN

I guess it's not a case of 'not interested' .... it's more a case of "we're spread all over Oz and can't make it to your place every week" :)

Regards, Phil

NikonNellie
22-07-2010, 3:20pm
Yeah I realize that Phil but there is a large number of Sydneysiders on the forum and quite a few of them would find it a fairly easy trip to downtown Kellyville.

Maezyra
16-08-2010, 11:01pm
OH :( DARN IT!!!! I have really wanted to do one of these courses, but I just went back to a couple of days after you posted this and have only just had a chance to get back onto this website in the last few days... Are they likely to do one next term? You think I could leave Ebbie with Luke 6 nights a week? Maybe I could convince him to do it with me and find a willing baby-sitter? It is a good price! Cheaper than our local college and they don't offer portraiture!

Maezyra
16-08-2010, 11:02pm
*to work....

peterb666
17-08-2010, 12:16am
It does look good and excellent value for money, just the wrong location.