PDA

View Full Version : Light painting my bike

kaiser
11-07-2010, 10:00pm
Certainly nothing compared to Shane's work, but I had a few goes tonight using a little LED torch on strobe setting. I hope the neighbours weren't watching coz I would have looked quite weird, running around in the dark, waving a torch around like a madman. Swapped gels on the torch for the different colours. Just a real messy first attempt (hence being in the not for CC section). Looking forward to doing it again when I have more time and can do a proper job of it.

para
12-07-2010, 10:19am
Not sure about the 1st two ,but like the last the light sort of follows the bike lines,good job

kaiser
12-07-2010, 10:31am
Thanks Stu. Wasnt exactly sure what i was doing. 1 and 2 do look a bit disco-ish haha

ving
12-07-2010, 10:33am
like stu said... the first 2 i'd have left em off, but the third is quite good really :)

paullivo
12-07-2010, 10:54am
I really like the third photo. I think the painting behind the bike makes it stand out as the better photo.

RLeadbetter
12-07-2010, 11:30am
3rd one is about the best. But i think if you take out the foreground lights that consumes the bike on the second one, that could be a winner as well :D

Shane.R
12-07-2010, 8:55pm
You should see the looks I get :)

I'm glad you uploaded all 3, shows your progression and understanding of using the light. You're one up on me, I started with sparklers (and still use them) they're also good for outlining subjects.

Profile in #2 and light painting in #3 for me :)

Keep painting.