PDA

View Full Version : Discuss Learning Centre: Understanding the elements that make up a photograph

Kym
25-06-2010, 7:27pm
Rick has written a new post for NTP.
Learning Centre: Understanding the elements that make up a photograph. (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=60292)

The elements that allow the photographer to create a photo that is a ‘work of art’ rather than a ‘happy snap’ are:

1. Subject
2. Light
3. Composition
4. Camera Settings

... more

Please have a read and discuss in this thread...

old dog
25-06-2010, 7:48pm
that was a good read Kym and I did learn plenty of things in it. I think that any newb on the site and especially a newb to photography should definitely read it and maybe it could be incorporated into the mentoring program?

ricktas
25-06-2010, 7:50pm
The entire NTP can be used for the mentoring program as it develops. We are currently creating a set of guidelines on how mentoring should work.

Kym
25-06-2010, 7:52pm
that was a good read Kym and I did learn plenty of things in it. I think that any newb on the site and especially a newb to photography should definitely read it and maybe it could be incorporated into the mentoring program?

Any site material can be used. It makes sense that some NTP material would be used.