PDA

View Full Version : (not so) Professional Photographers and Editing

Tannin
25-06-2010, 1:11am
http://smilepanic.com/photoshop-disasters

See it and weep.

I @ M
25-06-2010, 6:50am
All done with the intention of creative genius and then excused as artistic license.
How sad.

Longshots
25-06-2010, 7:40am
yep there are some classics there.

But wonder if someone could tell me whats wrong with number 7 ?

Personally I see nothing wrong with the position of the foot (am I missing something); it just looks to me like a position a dancer trained model, ("turning her feet out in "fourth" position") would potentially stand in.

Dizzy Photographics
25-06-2010, 8:20am

Personally I see nothing wrong with the position of the foot (am I missing something); it just looks to me like a position a dancer trained model, ("turning her feet out in "fourth" position") would potentially stand in.

there would be no shadow for the masive cheque he is holding nor the reflection in the car:)

Rather interesting...find it hard to believe that these actually got past the people that surely would have to proof these before being published :confused013

Longshots
25-06-2010, 11:53am
Hey Deb :)

If you're going to quote me, then perhaps you could read what I actually asked about, which was the number 7 example ?

And I also referred to the manner in which the female talent was standing :confused013

Here's the link:
http://smilepanic.com/photoshop-disasters/photoshop_mistakes7

Raven
25-06-2010, 12:31pm
lol some doozies there!

I think for No7 it's the leg and how the skin seems to have been stretched toward the other leg. There is no gap and I think perhaps there should be.

With that bent leg one, it does look a bit awkward but I agree it's not impossible, especially if one is flexible!

The one I don't get is the Eminem one. I'm missing the problem there unless it's the excessive frown on the forehead :confused013

Tannin
25-06-2010, 12:44pm
I don't get the Victoria's secret one

Keith
25-06-2010, 12:56pm
I don't get the Victoria's secret one

Not sure either .. the curve all down the left of her body looks too smooth tho.

Xenedis
25-06-2010, 1:56pm
Hilarious, but what's wrong with the first image in which Eminem's face is circled?

Tannin
25-06-2010, 2:03pm
^ I can't figure that one either. Well, he's an ugly coot, but we can't blame Photoshop for that.

Xenedis
25-06-2010, 2:45pm
^ I can't figure that one either. Well, he's an ugly coot, but we can't blame Photoshop for that.

Yeah, Photoshop cannot work miracles.

I presume that the torso is not Eminem's, but I'm not familiar with the topless appearances of these (c)rap guys.

Word up, yo.

ving
25-06-2010, 3:40pm
ROFL!
good stuff!