PDA

View Full Version : Help with PP a photo for magazine cover

Showipix
24-06-2010, 3:48pm
Hi everyone

I have taken a photo for a friend who is submitting it for the front page of a magazine :) yah - but i am still very new to PP and i have spent hours already trying to clean up the photo of a few things

Im wondering if there is anyone out there that has the time tonight to work on this photo for me and send it back to me if at all possible tonight???

I have asked a very close friend but he is having computer problems and i have only been given very short notice that this needs to be into the editor by tomorrow morning

any assistance VERY much appreciated!!!

kiwi
24-06-2010, 4:27pm
email it to me darren@peakactionimages.com and tell me what you want to do and I;ll see if I can help for a 20% cut of the money the magazine is paying

Showipix
24-06-2010, 4:34pm
Oh and should have said before - im not getting paid, and the owner of the "dog" in this case is paying for it to go on the cover :)

so 20% of nothing is nothing?????

wishing the mentor thing was up and running as i have a book to help with photoshop but what the book says and what im doing just doesnt seem to gel!!!

this is a smaller version of the photo in question - they need the lead (chain) to be removed and the white hair on the chest of the dog.......

kiwi
24-06-2010, 4:39pm
not too hard, email me the full res version

Alpacamike
24-06-2010, 4:52pm
I can fix it up for you, better to have two of us if you are running out of time, email me the full resolution version and it will be back to you tonight, don’t want to make this a competition, just trying to help

J.davis
24-06-2010, 5:42pm
A quick fix for you
http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=54276&stc=1&d=1277365330

Showipix
24-06-2010, 5:46pm
See knew it would be very easy for some very talented people - just need it in full size and resolution :)

But what can i say LOVE YA work! :)

kiwi
24-06-2010, 5:47pm
got it, will send it back again soon

Showipix
24-06-2010, 9:52pm
Thank you SO Much for everyone that offered help on the list and privately

Ill let you know if i make the "front page" as such - i will be a buzz to see my photo on a publication that goes to members all over Australia :)

Cheers and THANKS!!!!