PDA

View Full Version : OMG, he's got a camera in his hands.

41jas
15-06-2010, 8:42am
Ivan tags along with us...helps carry my gear, tries to be my spotter but when we were at Mt. Barney we stopped here to take some photos before we turned around to head back. These 4 bush walkers came along with a part to Jacs tripod. At this stage Jacs went back to wait for us with David. So lucky for her they picked that up. They were trying to take photos of each other when Ivan asked if they wanted a group shot with the mountain they were going to climb in the back ground. Here's Ivan with a camera in his hand. Then thanks to Darvidanoar with his Phooning thread...Ivan phoons here and there..and here he is doing it.........again. lol

Allann
15-06-2010, 8:50am
hehe, classic. would have been worth going just to see Ivan taking pictures! ;) Really sorry I missed it now.

Tikira
15-06-2010, 8:59am
Uh oh, this is the thin edge of the wedge Jules. :eek: Next thing he will be demanding his own gear, and THEN you lose your "lugger-arounda". No you just have to get him into aversion therapy- now before it's too late. :lol:
Di

David
15-06-2010, 10:06am
Doing photography would never be boring with Ivan around even if you have to drag yourself up a crazy hill for no good reason. I think that is the first time I have seen him anywhere near a camera: good for him offering to take a shot for the hikers.

arthurking83
15-06-2010, 6:12pm
I knew he'd eventually come around! :D

41jas
15-06-2010, 9:32pm
I've tried and tried to get him interested in photography but doesn't show an interest. Maybe I could say I need a second body...that way he can use one and share the lenses. Hmmm that's a thought.

Darvidanoar
16-06-2010, 9:33am
haha, nice phoon, Ivan! :)

In a way I'm kind of glad I arrived later, as this outing would have been followed by the extra freezing cold night.

Tannin
16-06-2010, 9:40am
Bloody hell! I suppose Ivan now hates a beer and won't touch the stuff?

Analog6
16-06-2010, 11:19am
Great shots of Ivan! My Warwick is like that, he takes a really outstanding photo, sees terrific viewpoints I never think of, but it's just not really his thing. His father was a press photographer with the old Daily Mirror for 20+ years, and at retirement he handed back the cameras and has never taken another shot! And he was good, too.