PDA

View Full Version : Another website critique - opinions please :-)

Christus86
07-04-2010, 8:52pm
So, my website is up and running. I'll be tweaking the content/text. I didn't want to go with a flash website because I have an Iphone and it annoys me so much when I can't view a website because it's in flash :lol: Very open to all opinions and feedback. Thanks in advance!

www.emeraldstudios.com.au

bobt
07-04-2010, 9:38pm
Very open to all opinions and feedback. Thanks in advance!

I think it's a very nice site, and well constructed. Good images etc and overall very well put together. The only thing i would change (and this is just a personal preference) is that I would have put something in the black space at the top left - maybe just the site name again or something else. It would balance it slightly more for me - but it's not a big deal.

Loz
07-04-2010, 9:56pm
Great website. Eye catching images together with the grey/black background keep the focus on what you are marketing; your skills as a photographer. I hope it has brought you the required results.

mercho
08-04-2010, 8:40am
I Like it! Nice and simple and not too cluttered!

Im in the process of redesigning my flash website to a more "google" friendly site as well! :o

Christus86
08-04-2010, 8:08pm
Thanks everyone. I'm happy with it but sometimes you're too close to a project to see it cearly :) Good luck with reworking your website Mercho!