PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop: sharing my go at daughters netball.

Jeanette
27-03-2010, 9:45am
Hi ..
just with some photoshop work talk i thought i would like to share some of my play times
with my nephews lessons last year I got taught some basics with PS and loved it .
I ended up doing a blend all her netball triumps for 2009 -compass netball-the academy-great southern representative team. ( at request)

of course back then only a point and shoot made it hard to get indoor photos from a distance big time ... but still this is what i did with what i had and know it is a little rough but she LOVES it ...
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad106/Jeanette-s-Photos/Photography/emilynetball2009.jpg

I have done a more simple and polished off with better photos for my dialysis unit for an anual report of a soft background and a couple of patients and a machine but not sure i can post it on here ..

yummymummy
27-03-2010, 10:41am
wow that's pretty cool Jeanette!! good job :th3: I found myself looking all thru the pcture to see what was there.

Jeanette
27-03-2010, 10:48am
thanks yummymummy :) i enjoyed learning doing this ... have done some better quality ones since but she just loved this :)

Jcas
27-03-2010, 11:47am
Wow!!! different but i am very impressed, is the grainy look part of the processing ? that is the only part i find a bit distracting but you may have been aiming for that look.

EDIT, Just noticed you had limited gear, well done (disregard my comments re grain)

Very nice and unusual .. :)

Mary Anne
27-03-2010, 11:54am
That's wonderful Jeanette good on you.. Its great for what you had to work with..:wd:

Jeanette
27-03-2010, 7:02pm
Jcas.. thanks for your encouragement and no worries about teh grainy... i sooo know it is there..
and these photos were last year with my point and shoot... and indoor or poor lighting conditions so quality pics were not there...
I recently have been bought a NikonD3000 and a couple of lens for my birthday in Dec 09 by my beautiful family, so now taking nicer photos.. but still learning sooo much....just wish i had it last year for the netty ones... fingers crossed I get some nice ones as the season has just begun :)

merlin
27-03-2010, 11:30pm
job well done you should be very happy with your efforts and hugly proud of your daughter :wd:

bigbikes
27-03-2010, 11:57pm
I think you have done a marvelous job Jeanette creating that. And as you said she love it,and that's really all that matters. :wd::wd:

Jeanette
28-03-2010, 10:01am
thanks so much and oh yeah VERY proud.. she is one lovely girl :)
and my gorgous son .. very lucky to have 2 great humour polite kids will post him soon too :)

Serp105
28-03-2010, 2:52pm
I really like the effect job well done

Jeanette
28-03-2010, 2:57pm
thank you :)

coolie21
28-03-2010, 3:38pm
Great work, I really like this :)