PDA

View Full Version : advice needed on batch files in cs3

bigbikes
21-03-2010, 10:48pm
Hi all. I'm hoping someone might be able to give me a bit of advice. While spending a few weeks in Tassie I took over (yea wait for it) just over 16 gig of shots. Now my problem is the family wants to see them :( Oh great.
Tell me, is there an easy way that I can just convert and save large amounts of them from a cr2 file into a jpeg all at once, just so I can put them on a dvd for everyone to watch.
But I don't want to loose the raw files. if there is an easy way it can be done in cs3,please let me know. Dont want to have to do it 1 by 1 :(:(

Kym
21-03-2010, 11:02pm
Lightroom is one way. Get the 30 day trial to sort them out ;)
Great to meet you and Sue!

bigbikes
21-03-2010, 11:16pm
Thanks for that Kym and like wise with you and your lovely wife as well.
Thanks also for the info, Ill d/load the trial version now. There are just to many to process :(:( This will be just a quick waqy for them to see them, then later Ill work on some of the others .
I must post those one of you before the chopper ride as well :th3::th3:

MarkW
22-03-2010, 5:27pm
If you already know how to do this to one files then for multiple files what you need to do is record a set of actions using the action pallette. The use this action in the batch menu

I could labouriously write do the details of how to do this but there are many many tutes on the net and they write it better than I could. Try this one:-

http://blog.epicedits.com/2008/03/07/how-to-create-photoshop-actions/