PDA

View Full Version : u2410 and monitor calibration

arubaato
09-02-2010, 11:35am
Hi guys

I recently bought a u2410 monitor from Dell and it looks really great. But everyone says that all monitor need calibrating. Does anyone know if there's definite benefits in having this model calibrated? if so, I'd be looking at getting a Spyder...

Any advice on the differences between the Spyder3 Express and Pro would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

I @ M
09-02-2010, 12:20pm
But everyone says that all monitor need calibrating.

That fellow called Everyone is pretty spot on. :D If you want consistent colours from your monitor or to correctly display on the web as SRGB then a calibrator is a must.

Any advice on the differences between the Spyder3 Express and Pro would be very much appreciated.

I am not sure of the differences between the express and the pro but we have the "pro 3" and it simply works very very well.

latino
10-02-2010, 11:12am
That fellow called Everyone is pretty spot on. :D If you want consistent colours from your monitor or to correctly display on the web as SRGB then a calibrator is a must.

I am not sure of the differences between the express and the pro but we have the "pro 3" and it simply works very very well.

I agree, I have a Spyder Pro 3 and works great. Most monitors you will find need calibration and one it has been calibrated you will be amazed at the difference.

arubaato
10-02-2010, 12:00pm
thanks guys. looks like I've got to start applying for the budget increase :)