PDA

View Full Version : Where can I develop film in Sydney?

Romus
25-01-2010, 12:45am
Sorry, I know I'm asking a question that has been asked before. Remember reading about it before but now that I need it, can't seem to find that info anymore.

Anyway, looking for a place in Sydney to develop some Velvia 100 film I have. I remember someone mentioning a place in Town Hall that was good. Would someone care to advise of the name and address of that place (as well as any other places you guys can think of)?

Thanks everyone :)

MTV
09-02-2010, 4:09pm
Hi there! Sorry this has taken me so long to get back to you on, but someone recommended a place for me at Town Hall a while back because I had a roll of B+W that I couldn't get developed anywhere.

Long story short, there is a film place near Ted's (the name escapes me unfortunately) on Pitt street. If facing Teds, turn right. Walk towards Park Street, it is almost on the corner.

They did a fantastic job of the film I took there, however if you get them to do a cd as well (I did) make sure they actually do it. They totally forgot on mine (but managed to remember to charge me beforehand...).

arubaato
25-01-2011, 5:53pm
Totally agree. fotolab keeps forgetting to scan to cd, and I have to wait another 20 minutes when I go and pick up for them to do it, then they don't use ICE.

I'm jack of them, now I get the film processed by Vision in Alexandria and scan it myself.

David Woods
26-01-2011, 10:47am
agree with arubaato visionimage lab, Danks st Waterloo, www.visionimagelab.com.au

mitgonk
29-01-2011, 2:03am
i use speedilab in newtown. they're an accredited Fuji photofinisher- so they're well versed with Velvia. They can do E6, C41, XPRO etc etc
http://www.speedilab.com.au/