PDA

View Full Version : I think:::

smallfooties
28-12-2009, 9:03pm
I did something stupid today....
I finished my roll of HP5 and was looking for a lab that was open to develop the roll. Now, I was told Fitzgerald (the usual place i would go to) charges like $60 to get it done with a set of prints. Since i have spent all my money on the TLR, i decided to try my luck at the smaller labs... I was at Subiaco at that time so i went into the Friendlies Chemist to ask if they could do it. The girl said yeah they could and i was abit skeptical so, i told her that it's not the usual C-41 process that most of the small labs do. Of course she didn't know what C-41 meant, but she said she could do it anyway so i just left it at that - eager to get the prints done so i could look at the results. I think i was really inpatient now... and should have waited till the 14th for Fitzgerald to be opened again... Oh sobs... :(

Krzys
28-12-2009, 9:45pm
Dev your own B&W, soldier! If the chemists try it wont work. You will have a dead roll. Hopefully somebody will realize.

smallfooties
28-12-2009, 10:20pm
yes i would like to develop my own film... have to wait for camera electronics to open again so i can get the equipment...keke...
dead roll? NO!!!!! :( I hope somebody realises too....