PDA

View Full Version : Editing Panos

ashey
14-12-2009, 1:18pm
Hi all just a question about how to edit panos, I have managed to merge 5 shots and crop to size witch was pretty easy, for my first attempt. I am using elements 6, what needs to be done to open up the sharpening tools and the like. I am using Scott Kelbys book but not knowing a lot about this is a bit daunting any help would be appreciated.

ricktas
14-12-2009, 1:24pm
the sharpening tool is not actually a tool, it is a filter, look under your filters menu. What is 'and the like' without specifics of what you want to do, we could be way off in our answers.

Have a read of this thread re sharpening: http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=8579

ashey
14-12-2009, 1:39pm
Thanks Rick,when I go to filters or enhance the icons are not lit so can not open is there something that needs to be done to the image before you can access these.

ricktas
14-12-2009, 1:45pm
Thanks Rick,when I go to filters or enhance the icons are not lit so can not open is there something that needs to be done to the image before you can access these.

Is your merged pano still in a heap of layers? Flatten it.

ashey
14-12-2009, 2:03pm
Thank you Rick I had not flattened the image still very much on L plates thanks again.