PDA

View Full Version : Help Quick !!

bigdazzler
18-11-2009, 4:46pm
Was just working on some stuff in PS and ive lost my brush tip cursor !! All of a sudden I cant see the resizable brush tip but only the cross hair cursor .. I have no idea what i did to change it but I cant change it back ... someone please help ..

Fantasyphoto
18-11-2009, 4:55pm
Reset your brush tip in preferences.

bigdazzler
18-11-2009, 4:59pm
done that .. no go

EDIT: All good now .. reset and retart and its back .. weird casue id did that exact thing when it happened and it made no difference ... mmm weird :confused013

all good now , back to the tablet for me ..

Fantasyphoto
18-11-2009, 5:00pm
I am getting old, there is something on the keyboard which causes the problem but I can't think what it is and can't check it at work. Besides the reset try playing with some of the rarely used keys such as Num Lock, Caps Lock etc or those funny Mac keys :rolleyes:

Fantasyphoto
18-11-2009, 5:10pm
Or if all else fails http://www.adobe.com/support/photoshop/

Jules
18-11-2009, 5:16pm
If it happens again Daz, I think you'll find that you have Caps Lock on. Either that, or you've reduced the size of the brush so far that it displays as a cross hair rather than the usual circle.

Big Pix
18-11-2009, 5:41pm
turn your caps lock off......

bigdazzler
18-11-2009, 9:32pm
If it happens again Daz, I think you'll find that you have Caps Lock on. Either that, or you've reduced the size of the brush so far that it displays as a cross hair rather than the usual circle.

ok thanks Jules .. Ill keep an eye on that caps lock thing. It wasnt the brush size, adjusting that wasnt affecting the cursor at all .. i reckon it might have been the caps.

inmotion
18-11-2009, 10:26pm
HI The keyboard shot cut to change brush size is the paenthesis left and right--to the right of the "P" [ ]
i use this alot
cheers jim

bigdazzler
19-11-2009, 6:39am
HI The keyboard shot cut to change brush size is the paenthesis left and right--to the right of the "P" [ ]
i use this alot
cheers jim

yea been onto that for a while now mate .. ;) Thanks though :)

It wasnt the brush tip size, the actual cursor changed.

EDIT: Just tested and as suspected it was the caps lock :o Thats something I hadnt encountered before so thanks guys. Its only 6:45am and Ive learnt something already :D

ricktas
19-11-2009, 7:59am
hahahah- the good old caps lock. That traps em everytime. Think we get this thread at least once or twice a year.

bigdazzler
19-11-2009, 8:07am
hahahah- the good old caps lock. That traps em everytime. Think we get this thread at least once or twice a year.

yea yea .. :rolleyes::p

Burning Image
19-11-2009, 8:15am
i still don't know what that function is use for

Analog6
19-11-2009, 9:01am
This happens to me when using the magic healing brush, I will have it at 70 pixels or so and it turns into a crosshair. very irritating.

ricktas
19-11-2009, 9:25am
This happens to me when using the magic healing brush, I will have it at 70 pixels or so and it turns into a crosshair. very irritating.

CS4 Odille? That can be caused by graphics card driver. Check for newer version of driver and update may fix.