PDA

View Full Version : Canvas Prints online

Inspired
17-11-2009, 8:25pm
I'm wanting to print a photo on canvas (around 20x30in) and would like to get it already stretched..the printing places here only print the canvas and you have to organise your own stretching.

(is the quailty of Harvey Norman canvas any good?) I have had a couple printed through snapfish was really wasn't that happy, the canvas itself isn't stretched enough and is saggy in places, and the actual finish i find not that appealing (they look kinda shining but not a nice shiny)

I have been looking at Genius Printing and Brilliant Prints. (i have seen many :th3: for brillaint prints but they were written nearly a year ago, are they still great?)
Genius Printing offers a 'free sample' where they will send you your own print with sample printed across it so you can check the quaility...but i would rather not waste materials getting this done if people haev already had dealings with them and can say if they were good/bad.

I also saw on the genius printing website they off 'acrylic ice' pictures....is there anywhere online you can get your images directly printed on perpex? as in not your picture between to sheets but actually on it. I have seen some done a ferw times and really like the look, and interested in getting 1 done.

Thanks for your help
Nicole
:)

WorkingClassHero
17-11-2009, 9:14pm
Digital Works (http://www.digitalworks.net.au/owners/canvas.htm) do canvas wraps and take orders online.

I haven't had any canvas prints done by them, but I have had quite a few other prints done in both colour and B&W and have been very happy with them. Their turnaround time is very fast also.

Not sure about canvas prints from Harvey Norman, but I haven't been impressed with other prints I have had done there.

IanB
17-11-2009, 9:29pm
www.blackandwhitephoto.com.au thats the mob I use. ;)

ricktas
17-11-2009, 9:30pm
www.brilliantprints.com.au

shanebaker
18-11-2009, 6:23pm
I second brilliantprints. I have had many canvas prints by them and have not had to send any back at all.

Cheers

Shane

Inspired
20-11-2009, 9:30pm
Thanks very much everyone!
Will gove Brilliant Prints a go first. (Can't wait to see the results!)