PDA

View Full Version : Help with nik viveza software

creativepro
27-10-2009, 8:56pm
Hullo bigdazzler and all Viveza users out there

I have a Mac, version 10.6.1

A couple of weeks ago I installed Viveza into Lightroom 2.

In using Viveza today for the first time I have come up with a hiccup -just seems to be ignorance on my part, but I need somebody to advise what I am doing wrong.

When I click on the control point to add to the photo, a plus (+) sign comes up. Then clicking on the control points on the photo , the plus sign remains, this causes the photo to zoom out. I have checked the viveza videos and see there should be an arrow not a plus sign. No matter how many times I watch the video , to view how it is done - I cannot achieve transferring the control points to the photo without the photo zooming out - this is because of this stupid plus (+) sign

What am doing or not doing that produces the + sign No matter what I do I am unable to revert back to the original size photo. I have to close down Viveza for the photo to revert back to the unzoom position.

I also notice when this happens the Loupe view becomes the navigator view - Can't find how to revert to the Loupe view either .

I feel so frustrated

Hopefully you can understand from the description above what I mean.

Looking forward to your assistance.

ricktas
27-10-2009, 9:18pm
Hope you get an answer, I use viveza inside PS, not lightroom (even though I have the lightroom version installed).

dbax
27-10-2009, 11:25pm
Hi sue, this very same thing happened to me many months ago with a trial version(I think). I gave up in frustration:(. I was using it in Photoshop. I'll watch this thread and see if you get an answer:D
Good luck

ricktas
28-10-2009, 6:30am
Maybe whip a support query off to Nik?

Seesee
28-10-2009, 7:30am
Hi sue, this very same thing happened to me many months ago with a trial version(I think). I gave up in frustration:(. I was using it in Photoshop. I'll watch this thread and see if you get an answer:D
Good luck

Ditto...never did figure it out either

rogklee
28-10-2009, 8:43am
weird, I just checked my viveza and when I put a control point on, it automatically gives me all the options (ie. brightness, contrast etc.) Don't know what's happening there. Sorry

bigdazzler
28-10-2009, 8:48pm
Think youre in zoom mode ...

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq176/DarrenGrayPhotography/Picture4.jpg

When youre in zoom mode your cursor will display a little magnifying glass on the image with a + sign in the middle. Just click off the magnifying glass ( i usually go to the arrow icon) and then when you add a control point you will get the cross hair controller for adjustments. :th3:

creativepro
08-03-2010, 6:26pm
Hi Darren

I must apologise for not thanking you before this for your input

regards

Sue