PDA

View Full Version : captions on photos

mongo
23-10-2009, 11:52pm
When posting photos or especially multiple photos, how do you attach a separate caption or sentance to each photo ???

enduro
24-10-2009, 3:47am
When posting photos or especially multiple photos, how do you attach a separate caption or sentence to each photo ???

If you post images to AP from your own web space and utilise the inset image icon your can then insert individual headings, EXIF data etc.

Attaching images on the other had only allows you to add one comment per attachment - which may be multiple images.

One way to get around this is to attach one image with some details, then reply to that thread and attach another image with more details and so on.

I use the former method and use MSWord to construct my text, hyperlinks etc and spellcheck etc. and then cut paste the images into the new thread.

jev
24-10-2009, 7:55am
...or you can attach multiple images and than insert them in the mail using the arrow next to the paperclip. For example:
This is the first image I attached. You can simply type a lot of text here. And than repeat for the second image:
Both these images are attached and than included in the post.

mongo
24-10-2009, 9:56am
thank you Enduro and thank you Jev. On Mongo's system it was possible to use the Jev method which MOngo has trialed successfully in his new post in the "Fun" section this morning. A little story about Mrs Mongo's Alaskan Husky adventure.

thank you both again for your help.