PDA

View Full Version : New Mac range :::::::

Big Pix
21-10-2009, 6:36am
http://store.apple.com/au/browse/home/shop_mac/family/imac?mco=MTA4MTU3NzI

Analog6
21-10-2009, 7:37am
27" iMac Quad core and all those extras! I want one!

NGP
21-10-2009, 9:40pm
all new iMac, Mac Mini and Mac Mini with Snow Leopard Server, MacBook, Apple Remote, MultiTouch Magic Mouse and couple other updates

Colourised
22-10-2009, 3:45pm
its craaaazy. everytime they update makes me want it! but then my white mb still works flawlessly! how? :P

Gavvvvvin
22-10-2009, 5:21pm
Mac - yesterdays specs at tomorrows prices.

ricktas
22-10-2009, 5:25pm
what, and still no announcement about the Macbook Wheel (http://www.theonion.com/content/video/apple_introduces_revolutionary)

Gregg Bell
22-10-2009, 5:42pm
no xeon core option? :( and what about the people out there that rather have have SSD drives then HDD...

Blah looks like I won't be upgrading for awhile...

NGP
22-10-2009, 6:46pm
Mac - yesterdays specs at tomorrows prices.

most of times Apple have Intel's products up to 6 month before consumer's can get to them.. yes i7 has been around for a while i5 is still only just now coming to the market (supply has been slow, here in OZ anyway).. there's no other product that will give you anything like the iMac 27".. with the quality of the screens and high resolution for an all-in-one device. PC groupies seem to always slander Apple, funny enough everyone else is trying to copy many of Apple's products and features, go figure. the new mouse is a great concept as well. the next Mac Pro will most likely have a new CPU that won't be released for an other 6months to the retail world and hopefully also have the new Light Peak that might replace USB, Firewire and DVI/HDMI/etc all together over time. sure prices are bit higher then your standar build yourself PC, but you get what you pay for.

no xeon core option? :( and what about the people out there that rather have have SSD drives then HDD...

Blah looks like I won't be upgrading for awhile...

Xeon processors are too expensive for the general consumer market and will stay with the Mac Pro's only for now.. with SSD, you can always put one in yourself.. currently pricing is way too high for most consumers.