PDA

View Full Version : The PINK Water Bottle

Harves
19-10-2009, 1:28am
As we were leaving the osprey nest, left lying on the grass was a pink water bottle. The question was asked, but nobody would claim ownership of it. Then I noticed Gregg was carrying it, but he insisted it wasn't his.......Hmmmm, I wonder. :rolleyes:

Shelley
19-10-2009, 1:36am
yes and the assumption was one of us ladies left it :D

A great shot....

Gregg Bell
19-10-2009, 1:44am
this here says it all:-

Ill blame my daughters for the pink water bottle. They left it in the car and it was better than going thirsty. Did try to loose it but people kept on returning it.

and here is the photographic evidence, with Harves, Ashey, and Charliark

http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad355/GreggBell/Meetup/DSC_3292.jpg

Analog6
19-10-2009, 6:37am
Well, what's wrong with that? Easy to find if you put it down and at least you know which one is yours.

ricktas
19-10-2009, 7:13am
Oh. from the thread title, I thought it was going to be a photo of a water bottle that Pink (the singer) had drunk from, and was now worth thousands. Nothing so exciting. Good idea for a series though, have a waterbottle as the main theme and follow it around for a day.

Harves
19-10-2009, 9:45am
Oh. from the thread title, I thought it was going to be a photo of a water bottle that Pink (the singer) had drunk from, and was now worth thousands. Nothing so exciting. Good idea for a series though, have a waterbottle as the main theme and follow it around for a day.

Rick..... if that was the case, everyone would have claimed it. :D

ving
19-10-2009, 10:29am
bah! i dont see what the fuss is about... pink was the old black for a while. :rolleyes: