PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used Clickonprint?

MagnusAgrenPhotography
04-09-2009, 3:31pm
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has used clickonprint (http://pro.clickonprint.com.au/) for photobooks for either clients or portfolios etc?

I've only ever printed with Asuka, but would love to have it done a bit cheaper...

Cheers in advance p.s. if this is in wrong section mods move away... :)

RememberThis
04-09-2009, 7:32pm
We had a demo book printed with clickon print, and found the quality of the print to be excellent. We used to use Momento but the one book we had printed from clickon was much better quality than any of the books we have got from Momento. We will be using them again for sure.
:th3:

MagnusAgrenPhotography
04-09-2009, 9:58pm
awesome...

i'll give them a wurl then... Save me a mint on the printing then... cheers guys.

Got the gig morro... will be a full on day, but im very excited for it...

JM Tran
04-09-2009, 11:57pm
I am interested in this too, have been using Blurb for low to mid range wedding clients, but this company offers a bigger sized album which I am interested in

mikec
06-09-2009, 12:08am
I've used clickonprint, they do great work, reasonable times and prices too.

Kevin M
06-09-2009, 1:34pm
Hello,
yes I am from Brissy & have used them about 4 times now ....over last 3 - 4 yrs I have found them to be better than what I have been able to get from a local photo lab & another printing place....though its name I can't remember. They have an office in the city & the company I work for also uses them for their commercial advertising brochures so I knew their quality was at a standard that would be acceptable to me.
In summary - yes they get a big tick from me. It took me a little while to figure out the different page designs when i first started using them but the layout & ease of use has definately improved.
regards
Kevin M

sunset
06-09-2009, 4:59pm
I haven't used them yet but saw examples of their books at the PMA expo in June and really liked them. Quality was excellent.

MagnusAgrenPhotography
06-09-2009, 11:05pm
Yer i saw them at PMA too, but i don't remember the quality of the books, i visited too many of the different companies that it all blurs... :P

But by sounds of it i'll give them a go.. :)

dbax
07-09-2009, 5:01pm
I know a bloke on another site that's just won a Clickonprint book of his own photos, he's pleased as punch with the quality and going back to have some more done:D

umajo
07-09-2009, 5:52pm
i have used them and was very pleased with them but also targetphotobooks are of good quality also

Sobriquet
08-02-2011, 9:42pm
* removed : members with under 50 posts are not allowed to complain about products/services/companies on Ausphotography/. Please read the site rules *

Longshots
09-02-2011, 8:04am
I tried to use them - rang them 3 times (left messages twice which were never returned). Sent them 2 emails and got 2 auto responses. Finally got an email asking me to detail my question - via email - rang them again in frustration as I said it would be easier to speak to someone, they said all the information was on their website. Eventually gave up.

Fortunately I then chose to use Momento this time (who were extremely helpful, were able to answer all of my questions and offered me some great advice) - the resulting book should be arriving soon - so I'll let you know. Overall, Momento's pricing was close to, or beat Clickonprint.

I should add that my colleague has been quite happy with Click. As a potential customer I was left with the feeling that because I was new to them they simply didnt care. Maybe they have a lot of customers at the moment ?