PDA

View Full Version : Deleting sites from iweb ??

bigdazzler
08-08-2009, 2:50am
seems like a silly question I know but for some reason when i open iweb and an old site that i messed around with a while ago is in the preview pane is still on the left of screen .. when I go to edit>delete site, the delete site option is greyed out and for the life of me I cant find another way to get rid of it .. :confused013 So for the macsters out there, anyone got any idea ?? I checked Apple Discussion Forums, a few other mac forums, and even google, and I cant find an answer anywhere .. :crzy:

mcdesign
10-08-2009, 10:07am
Darren, did you save the changes after deleting? This is what you have to do, I have just checked it out, I had a site that I had played around with that was greyed out, I deleted the site then quit iWeb and saved the changes, all gone!

bigdazzler
12-08-2009, 9:04pm
thats the thing though ,,, the site itself is not greyed out .. its the "delete site" option thats greyed out, so there is no way to delete the site in the first place.

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq176/DarrenGrayPhotography/Picture3.png

SayCheese
27-08-2009, 6:08pm
Did you ever figure this out? I don't think you can delete the main site... you can only delete the files under it. After which, just rename the main as Untitled or whatever...

Is iWeb still available? I thought Mac stopped supporting it or they won't publish it anymore... Hmmmmm

bigdazzler
27-08-2009, 9:20pm
nah i didnt figure it out ... i reckon youre right in what youre saying, the default site is just there I think.

Yea iweb is still around .. iweb09 came with ilife09.