PDA

View Full Version : Storyboard templates?

Inspired
17-07-2009, 8:30pm
OKay i know i'm getting ahead of myself a bit since i'm still a nood when it comes to just about everything photography - specially photoshop..But i am wondering when people make up storyboards do they do this in photoshop? or is it a seperate program?
And if you do, do it in PS is it already a set thing in there somewhere or do you have to create your own template?
Eventually when i'm all skilled up i would like to my storyboards of my children with "quotes/phrases" on them (not all but some).
And i was thinking if its a template thing i need to make up myself i would like to learn how, so i have it in there and then when i'm all skilled up i can just add my photo's.
Any Info in regards to this would be so much appreciated.
PLUS i though it would be a good distraction when i get annoyed at myself when i cant get my PP right!

ricktas
19-07-2009, 10:23am
PS is huge and there is about 5 different ways to achieve any given result.

You can do them manually or get a "photoshop action" that will help you build what you want. Have a look at www.atncentral.com, under the framing and matte section. You will need to learn how to install actions and then use them in PS.

Inspired
20-07-2009, 1:07pm
Thanks Rick
Much aprrecited. :)

Paper_Mache_Man
31-07-2009, 10:29am
Thanks Rick. :)