PDA

View Full Version : Reactivating Photoshop CS3

Tannin
20-06-2009, 9:36am
My Thinkpad died unexpectedly on the first day of my recent trip and, as so often with notebooks, the cost of repair is so high that I've just ordered a new one instead. All the data is readily available (and backed up in any case) so I just have to reinstall all the software and copy some stuff around.

Trouble is, Photoshop CS3 requires de-activation before you can re-activate it on a different computer and (of course) I can't start the system up to de-activate CS3 on the old machine.

I imagine that this is a common problem and there is, somewhere on Adobe's huge, difficult-to-navigate ste, instructions about what you have to do. (Email their support department or something, I guess.) So I thought I'd ask here because somebody probably already knows.

Thanks AP team!

mcdesign
20-06-2009, 9:44am
I had a similar problem Tannin so I rang Adobe and goy the no. from them. Australia: 1 800 504 971.

Tannin
20-06-2009, 9:46am
Wow! Now that was a quick answer! Thanks Margaret. :)

mcdesign
20-06-2009, 9:55am
The web site link, I was on the phone when I sent the last one so didn't get to put this link in. http://www.adobe.com/ap/aboutadobe/contact.html