PDA

View Full Version : Something for HDR Photomatrix Trial Users

Miaow
10-06-2009, 7:51pm
Checked with Rick before I posted this and as such all is ok to post:)

This was a trial and error thing I found playing with the software - For those using the Photomatrix trial and you don't want watermarks on the pics - Resize the pics you are using (before you make it the HDR) to a 799 width (has to be less than 800 - havent played too much with the height but i think its more on width this thing) before you do the HDR.

So far all I have done this way have never watermarked - Maybe a slight little programming bug on their side but yeah you can get a reasonable sized pic without a water mark :)

jim
11-06-2009, 2:03am
Interesting, might try it. It's a reasonable size for posting to AP, but small enough you can't really call it a rip-off.

reaction
11-06-2009, 4:58pm
Interesting, maybe their watermarks' too big for a 799 pic? :)

Miaow
11-06-2009, 7:45pm
Yeah maybe it is something on the watermark size? I only discovered it cause of playing with small files and finding it didn't do it so i sorta expeimented on the sizes and found 799 was ok but 800 would watermark :confused:
So far i haven't had it water mark at 799 pixels width - I did a test the other day with the newest trial version and it didn't watermark - wasn't sure if it was something in the older versions they might have fixed up (one i used to use when I found it was an older version).