PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit Photo Gold Membership

pirate59
29-05-2009, 10:18am
For any of us who still enjoy the exuberant thrill of shooting in film, but also love the control that digital gives you, read on :D

After a quick trip up to Rabbit Photo near work (Macquarie Park NSW), I have found utopia for chemical heads (the good kind not the meth kind).

With a gold membership, you are entitled to free scans to digital of your negatives, and you are given a free roll of Fuji Superia 400ISO 36exp film too. Yep FREE:food04:

TBH i am not sure if this is a deal just for that lab or if it is across all Rabbit Photo joints.

Disclaimer: If everyone already knew this and i am the last to the party i apologise. But to me this is awesome and new.

Cathi
29-05-2009, 10:23am
We had been gold members at Rabbit for a few years up here in QLD.. we really don't use our film SLR now that we have the digital. But yes, the deals were awesome. You literally never had to buy another roll of film because for each roll you got developed they would give you a free one! And their printing costs are great too :)

hoffy
29-05-2009, 1:32pm
I didn't think that Rabbit still existed. I'm pretty sure they are gone from Adelaide.

I know that the labs are as only as good as the people running them, but the Rabbit labs I used to go were expensive and pretty average in their print quality.

hoffy
14-06-2009, 10:47am
You must be right Phil. I suppose I have found a lab that I like and don't really look for alternatives!!

outsidetheboxphotography
24-06-2009, 9:19pm
as a former Rabbit employee I may be a little biased about the printing quality, but having worked at various photo labs around Sydney - the quality at Rabbit Photo is fantastic. The deal with being a Gold Member is fabulous. Sad day though when NRMA member benefits stopped providing Gold Memberships free of charge.

newhart
24-06-2009, 9:27pm
I didn't think that Rabbit still existed. I'm pretty sure they are gone from Adelaide.

I know that the labs are as only as good as the people running them, but the Rabbit labs I used to go were expensive and pretty average in their print quality.

True they are only as good as the printer in control, I use to work for them here in NQ before they closed the store and I became redundant, but they had a good quality control program in place and deals usually were in every store. Good company to work for and cared about Good quality prints.

hoffy
24-06-2009, 9:30pm
True they are only as good as the printer in control, I use to work for them here in NQ before they closed the store and I became redundant, but they had a good quality control program in place and deals usually were in every store. Good company to work for and cared about Good quality prints.

Granted. Like I said, its only as good as the operator on the day.