PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a template for creating CD cover?

Lani
28-05-2009, 6:15pm
I have just spent quite some time looking for an easy to use template to make a CD cover in Photoshop. Quite few of them available but mostly to be printed at their establishment.
Does anyone know where I can get one, it doesn't need to be fancy, it's just for a CD of images for my parents. or where I can get instructions to make one, measurements aren't a strong point of mine. :D

bigbikes
28-05-2009, 7:01pm
Lani.
Do you have a burning program at all, something like Nero. Usually they all come with the option for making cd covers.
If not do a google search for cd cover programs. You may have some luck there as well.
Good luck

Harves
28-05-2009, 7:07pm
I have one I made for photoshop Lani. PM me your email addy and I'll send it to you.

phild
28-05-2009, 7:25pm
Pretty well every version of Nero has had a CD cover/label capability, if you have Nero/Nero Express/Nero Essentials you already have the tools.

Lani
28-05-2009, 8:07pm
Lani.
Do you have a burning program at all, something like Nero. Usually they all come with the option for making cd covers.
If not do a google search for cd cover programs. You may have some luck there as well.
Good luck

Pretty well every version of Nero has had a CD cover/label capability, if you have Nero/Nero Express/Nero Essentials you already have the tools.

Thanks for the replies guys,
I am just burning it through windows, hubby might have a proper burning program on his PC, he's at work though.

I have one I made for photoshop Lani. PM me your email addy and I'll send it to you.
Thanks Harves, pm'd you. :)

ricktas
28-05-2009, 8:15pm
Lani, do you have Microsoft Word? If so, select New, template and then search microsoft office online for 'CD cover' and it will find a stack of templates you can import into Word to use.

Lani
29-05-2009, 2:08pm
Thanks Rick,
I found this for CS4.
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?event=extensionDetail&loc=en_us&extid=1040514#

Then just ended up making my own so I could use layers, but dopey me forgot to save it as a template.:crzy: Oh well, gives me a chance to fine tune it. :D