PDA

View Full Version : Soft boxes now.

Mick
06-05-2009, 10:43pm
OK, I've decided on getting two 430's for my 580 to fire. Now I'm after some fairly good (not top of the range but not bottom either) soft boxes, two tripods for the flash's to sit on, umbrella's to fire flash in to or thru. Can anyone recomend a reasonable kit that would have all, most or some of this stuff?

Cheers again.....Mick.

IanB
06-05-2009, 11:08pm
Try Dragon in Melbourne; they have a large web site; most their stuff is not top of the line but OK for most. Try the Adelaide photo shops, you may find some SH gear.

:)

Jeff
07-05-2009, 10:01am
Hey Mick

You can't go past B+H in the US. I spent days trying to source some decent but inexpensive umbrellas and tripods for my 580's.

I chose "Impact" from B+H - It came as a kit - two tripods, two umbrellas and the equipment is fantastic. At $99 US I think it was a steal as well. When I get home tonight I'll take a quick pic and post it for you.

Mick
07-05-2009, 7:28pm
Cheers guys. Just what I'm after. I'll check out Dragon after Tea Ian. I've got B&H bookmarked Jeff, I've bought a few things from them and have been happy so far. I'll have a look and I'll keep an eye out for your pics.

Mick.