PDA

View Full Version : Who prints your photos

GregoryH
03-04-2009, 9:51am
Hi All,
I am trying to get hundred or so photos printed in Brisbane. I have gone though all the photos with CS3 on a calibrated monitor and believe all levels and white balances are what is needed.

In the past I could get the photos processed 'though the back' bypassing the green kiosk photo inputs. The salesman I did this with has left the company and now I can't get the photos printed without the shops settings over riding the work already done.

I was wondering, for those that don't print their own prints, where do you get your printing done (particularly in Brisbane)?

Cheers,

Greg

~Raven~
03-04-2009, 6:40pm
I get mine done through digitalworks.net.au they are awesome and their service outstanding.

NeilC
03-04-2009, 6:51pm
When I decided to start printing some of my photos as prints, i took the same 6 or 7 files to several kiosks. I was honestly amazed at the difference in the result between them.

So, i just went with the one that was closest to what i get on the monitor and suited my tastes. That actually turned out to be Harvrey Norman, go figure.

As for the pro stuff, I use photoking.com.au. Located in Sydney but courier is not to expensive.

To be honest, there is little difference between the two to look at, other than price. But i am hoping that for my sanity that will change as the prints accumulate a bit of age.

Cheers,

kiwi
03-04-2009, 7:37pm
RGB Digital/Kayell in Yerongpilly are great.

GregoryH
03-04-2009, 8:37pm
Thanks for the ideas everyone

Cheers

Greg

Allann
03-04-2009, 8:52pm
or http://www.digilab.com.au/ and can order online.