PDA

View Full Version : Very Strange ?????

Seesee
15-02-2009, 11:32pm
Just posted this image in landscapes from loading onto photobucket first and there is a strange abnormality I cant figure out.

The branches on the tree in front of the stone dwelling are missing, or very faded looking in some areas as indicated. They are not like that on my original PC image, only since uploading to Photobucket and linking to here...what in the world caused this ....Gremlins :action53:

Kym
15-02-2009, 11:38pm
Please post the image you uploaded as an attachment or via another site like Flickr.
Or... Email the original JPG to me and I'll try an upload

Thanks!

ricktas
16-02-2009, 6:16am
That is very odd Colin (and kinda interesting, it looks embossed). I haven't seen anything like this before.

Debra Faulkner
16-02-2009, 6:49am
That is strange Colin. Nice image btw! Where was this one taken?

Jcas
16-02-2009, 8:31am
I have been using photobucket for years and never had anything like that happen ... :confused013

Seesee
16-02-2009, 2:43pm
I have been using photobucket for years and never had anything like that happen ... :confused013

No it is unusual ?......just one of those "Twilight Zone " things :animal3:

davesmith
16-02-2009, 2:49pm
I'd be more worried about the thick black arrows that appear on the image near the branches :)

It is pretty weird though. I've always used photobucket and never had an issue like that. I only upload low-res images though. I wonder if it had something to do with compression if you uploaded a high-res image?

davesmith
16-02-2009, 2:55pm
Actually, now that I think about it, I think I saw this in a documentary about time travel. It was called Back to the Future and when something in the time-space contiuum was interupted or changed it caused certain elements to disappear in photographs from the future. Do you have a weird mate called Doc with a De Lorean hidden in the shed? :D

Would be interesting to see what caused it though.

Seesee
16-02-2009, 4:44pm
Actually, now that I think about it, I think I saw this in a documentary about time travel. It was called Back to the Future and when something in the time-space contiuum was interupted or changed it caused certain elements to disappear in photographs from the future. Do you have a weird mate called Doc with a De Lorean hidden in the shed? :D

Would be interesting to see what caused it though.

Nah no De Lorean lol lol....just a Porshe and a Aston Martin Vanquished...but I could be lying :rolleyes:

Dont think it was anything to do with photobucket, maybe just compression or something ? mind you photobucket is soooooo slooooow to upload and organise with....Somewhere out there in cyber world there is a couple of very disorientated branches floating around looked to get re-attatched.....but I may be going "out on limb" with that statement ......grooooaaaaan :rolleyes:

Kym
16-02-2009, 4:49pm
Nah no De Lorean lol lol....just a Porshe and a Aston Martin Vanquished...but I could be lying :rolleyes:

Dont think it was anything to do with photobucket, maybe just compression or something ? mind you photobucket is soooooo slooooow to upload and organise with....Somewhere out there in cyber world there is a couple of very disorientated branches floating around looked to get re-attatched.....but I may be going "out on limb" with that statement ......grooooaaaaan :rolleyes:

Were they branches on a Ghost gum per chance? :cool: