PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial - Overcast Landscapes Don't Have to Be Boring

Gazza
08-04-2020, 11:27am
Found this rather interesting and easy to watch/listen to. Hopefully useful to someone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOpyV70cNi4&feature=emb_logo

ameerat42
08-04-2020, 12:41pm
Tastes, for sure. I did prefer the colouring of the first pic he showed, ie, slightly warm.

Gazza
08-04-2020, 1:00pm
Tastes, for sure. I did prefer the colouring of the first pic he showed, ie, slightly warm.
Yep, #metoo...even if he just left the warmth on that small village would've added a nice cool/warm contrast.

I Like to Watch
08-04-2020, 1:48pm
Gees....I just looked at the still shot on the opening screen of the video and I don't think you could do anything to that scene to make it boring if you wanted.

What a great place to be with your camera.

Glenda
09-04-2020, 6:29am
So many instructional videos sound really boring but Jimmy's accent makes him easier to listen to. :D

Geoff79
10-04-2020, 9:49pm
So many instructional videos sound really boring but Jimmy's accent makes him easier to listen to. :D

Haha. Yeah, I like him too. His accent and authentically helpful (and very knowledgeable) tone draws me in every time. I only saw the start of this video so far (before I fell asleep as I was super tired) and I also thought the original colours and warmth seemed okay and his version seemed very cold. Was interested to see the video to see if I changed my mind.

I love his tutorials, though, so hopefully he makes more (and I can find the time to see them).