PDA

View Full Version : messenger bag... any ideas

danny
16-08-2016, 9:08pm
Thought I'd ask for some help.

At the moment I have two bags that I use. A Lower backpack for when I need to take everything and a "home made" messenger bag. The messenger bag is a bag that I have put a padded insert into for when I need to carry a small amount of stuff.

But, I feel it's now time to get a better messenger bag. Something that is big enough to carry a griped D750 + 70-200 and at least one other lens. More of a day bag type thing for when I go out with the family.

There are a few options, but the one that I like the look of the most is the Heralder 33 - Vanguard.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find one in any shop so I haven't had a chance to get a feel for it. Has anyone seen/used one?

Thanks for the help!

Morgo
17-08-2016, 8:29pm
I picked up a ONA Brixton recently. I plan on using it with my Fuji kit but its big enough to fit my canon 5d3, 70-200 with room for another lens plus other gear in the pockets.

MissionMan
23-08-2016, 8:07pm
I have the ThinkTank Retrospective 20. I'd highly recommend it, doesn't look like a camera bag.

I did a review for one a while bag and I ended up buying the retrospective 7

http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showthread.php?130563-ThinkTank-Retrospective-20-Review&highlight=retrospective