PDA

View Full Version : Sigma 24-35mm f/2(for full frame)

arthurking83
19-06-2015, 6:00pm
Sigma 24-35mm f/2 full frame lens (http://www.sigmaphoto.com/product/24-35mm-f2-dg-hsm-a?link=jun-m-24-35)

:th3:

about time.

99.9% chance I'll end up with one(once some more info about it's performance comes to light).

Pity it doesn't have OS tho .. but irrespective, it still sounds like a good lens.

dwolrige
21-06-2015, 5:06pm
Agreed! I am keen to see the performance of this lens, would have been awesome if they made a 20-35mm f2! This lens would be handy for weddings.

I @ M
21-06-2015, 5:34pm
I could see this as a permanent fixture on some photographers cameras, 3 "classic" prime lens focal lengths rolled into one, fast aperture and if this follows the pattern of recent Sigma releases it will have brilliant IQ.
I haven't had a case of lens lust for a while ( other than the constant unaffordable ones :D ) but this has my credit card trembling.

arthurking83
21-06-2015, 5:58pm
..... but this has my credit card trembling.

and so the follow on effect is that Deb is paralysed in the background .. feeling the same. :lol:

ps. if your credit card crumbles before mine does .. I'll come over to check it out for myself.
if mine collapses in a heap of warning bells and ASIC/Feds/ASIO raids on my property .. I'll quickly come over to you .... to hide from the law(yeah .. I ..... I .... maybe, I'll let you have a quick look at it too :p)