PDA

View Full Version : Barossa meet 6th or 7th june

Eden
11-05-2015, 11:58pm
Sat or sun ,,,6th or 7th june

I will be going to Bethany wines at some stage during the day

but

want to get to a lookout in the area by 5am and catch a sunrise

then I am open to other spots local ( Nuriootpa , Angaston, Bethany, Willunga Etc,, )

It will be a full day for me and I plan to Stay for sunset at another location if not too tired

It is a great area for rusty gold and old sheds Etc..

All welcome

( will post a few shots from the Victor meet tomorrow )

cheers Eden

Eden
03-06-2015, 6:45pm
I'm going Saturday morning (6th june) and plan to be at Menglers hill lookout on Basedow rd just a little out of Tanunda at 6.30 am for a 7.15am sunrise

I plan to stop in at Bethany wines (white port heaven) at some stage along with the Barossa Farmers Market (Cnr. Nuriootpa and Stockwell Rds, Angaston) in the morning and maybe drive along the 57km Scenic trail (Wind your way through Bethany, Angaston, Nuriootpa, Greenock, Seppeltsfield, Marananga and Tanunda on this 57km, well-signposted route. Look for the brown and white road signs marked with ‘4.)

It might be a late one for me as it would be nice to catch a sunset from a lookout or nice location on the way home

anyone interested can post to this thread or meet at the lookout or PM me before friday 9pm for contact details if you wish to meet at some point along the way

cheers Eden