PDA

View Full Version : Speedlite Mini Stand

matt22
18-12-2014, 8:41pm
Hi

I'm trying to track down a off camera mini stand to suit a Canon 580EXII speedlite (preferably the one that comes with the flash)

Does anyone know where to source one or able to recommend a similar product? it will mainly be used in conjunction with a light tent and table.

I have found the odd item online, but very few n far between in Australia. One similar product was going to be $35 to $60 in shipping out of the states.

Any info / suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Hope you all have a great Christmas.

Regards,

Matt

CandidTown
18-12-2014, 10:43pm
For off camera flash that just needs to be on a table, I use those mini-stands that come with the flash...
I have a trigger mounted to the stand and the flash above it.
I recently bought a couple spares from ebay... I think they were about 2$ shipped.
They dont have a brand stamped on them, but the shoe is universal, so will fit any flash.

If you need something that is a bit higher than the mini-stands, but not as high as a normal stand, search for
"Pro L 600F studio stand"
These are handy. They fold neatly and are not too expensive. About $40 delivered.

J

matt22
22-12-2014, 1:42pm
Thanks for the info! I will hit eBay and see what I can find. I don't need anything special, only needs to support trigger n flash.

Thanks again!

Cheers

Matt