PDA

View Full Version : Online retoucher

jollie
27-04-2014, 6:20pm
I'm curious as to whether any of you have used some of the online retouching services that are available? it just seems that I'm starting to spend all of my free time stuck in front of the computer rather than getting out and shooting more often.

If so is there any that you recommend (or would avoid) and is this something that a number of the professionals out there use (I'm only an amateur though).

Thanks in advance.

jollie
27-04-2014, 6:23pm
I'm curious as to whether any of you have used some of the online retouching services that are available? it just seems that I'm starting to spend all of my free time stuck in front of the computer rather than getting out and shooting more often.

If so is there any that you recommend (or would avoid) and is this something that a number of the professionals out there use (I'm only an amateur though).

Thanks in advance.

CandidTown
27-04-2014, 6:57pm
Retouching can be a matter of preference...
Some like it subtle, some more evident...
I would suggest a visit to ModelMayhem ... they have a huge number of professionals... retouchers included.
You can test them by sending them an image... and see which one does a job you like the most.

Since a lot of them are from countries where 5$ goes a long way... you can get your images professionally done for a very reasonable amount.
Being a member there I get offers from them all the time... but i do my own retouching so never really considered outsourcing that.