PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Premier Elements 12

Newses Bach
07-03-2014, 3:45am
I'm still very pleased with Premier Elements, but don't seem to get the hang of the Titling. I'm surprised how hard it is to get a simple title in the middle of the screen. It can't be that hard, so I must be totally failing to understand something. Nothing fancy. Just a Title would do me fine.

ricktas
07-03-2014, 7:08am
do you mean a watermark? ie addimg your name etc onto a photo. or do you mean adding a border to the photo and placing a title you have given that photo onto that border?

MrQ
07-03-2014, 9:59am
I haven't used Premiere Elements for a while (since it stopped displaying the video with recent Nvidia video drivers), but don't you just select the text tool, click on the video and type your title? I don't remember it being tricky.

ricktas
07-03-2014, 11:00am
OK. So now I get it, it is a video question as it is posted in the video CC forum but as there is not video to CC, I am moving this thread.

Newses Bach
03-08-2015, 2:03am
Mmm, I never really got anywhere with the Titling method. I remember the ease of titling with the old windows media whatever-it-was program, but what I found with Adobe Premier Elements was that I can't work out how to get the type I want in the place I want. It's going to be more important soon, as I will be preparing some instructional videos for our local RDA (Riding for the Disabled Association) . But Premier Elements was the closest I found to that easy Windows system on the other processes. I tried two or three other video editing programs and couldn't make head or tail of them. I would love this one even more if I could drive it on the right side of correct. Take care!

farmmax
04-08-2015, 1:00am
I use Premiere Pro rather than Elements, and titling is easy in there. There is a titling window in which I can format and drag the text around to where I want it, add shapes, images, and it is a bit like Microsoft Publisher to use.

Here is a youtube video on titling in Elements. Don't know if that can answer some of your questions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggZ4tWinHBA