PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic FZ 200

helmutk
15-01-2014, 10:43pm
Bought Mrs HK a Panasonic FZ 200 constant f 2.8 Camera here are some shots she has taken with this camera CC welcome

*Helmut. You cannot ask for CC when the images are not your own. I have left them here so that people may comment on the pictures in
terms of what the camera can do.

Members. Do not offer CC on the images, only about their quality as produced by the camera.*

Belly
16-01-2014, 12:50am
Beautiful crisp and well detailed shots, HK:th3: Love the composition in number 1, well done:th3:

CAP
16-01-2014, 6:01am
Really liking P1070254 great shot.
The others aren't too shabby either.
Looks like the FZ-200 delivers.

Glenda
16-01-2014, 7:20am
This camera has an excellent reputation and these shots support that. I love #2 - quirky and interesting

ameerat42
16-01-2014, 8:20am
Guys. Helmut has stated that these shots were taken by "Mrs HK", so they are not his.

Helmut. It appears you wanted to show off the quality of this camera and perhaps inadvertently asked for CC.
As they are not your shots, you cannot ask for CC, and strictly, they should be as links, not posted images.

I have shifted the thread to Camera Lens Gear Talk - Others, where you can still comment on the quality of the images
produced by the camera but not give CC as such.

Am.

old dog
16-01-2014, 9:09am
hi there HK. This is one of the `travel cameras`that I have been considering. been procrastinating for a year now...still havnt jumped. Would love to see more images esp higher iso so if there is a link to more pics so I can have a look that would be terrific.

helmutk
16-01-2014, 11:27am
Thanks belly for your lovely comment !

- - - Updated - - -

Guys. Helmut has stated that these shots were taken by "Mrs HK", so they are not his.

Helmut. It appears you wanted to show off the quality of this camera and perhaps inadvertently asked for CC.
As they are not your shots, you cannot ask for CC, and strictly, they should be as links, not posted images.

I have shifted the thread to Camera Lens Gear Talk - Others, where you can still comment on the quality of the

images
produced by the camera but not give CC as such.

Am.

Thanks ameerat42 point taken thanks for shifting this post Regards HK

Ionica
16-01-2014, 11:49am
Very good detail. Definitely worth considering. Really like 2 and 4 - great timing.:th3: