PDA

View Full Version : Fujifilm SL series & lens adapters for wide angle

Lexicon
12-01-2014, 9:07am
the current squeeze is the SL300 & while it's a 24mm 'wide' angle I could do with a bit more I take product shots of guitars and I'd lil to be able to get closer for full length shots

anyone have any experience with these wide angle lens available to use with an adapter tube?

ricktas
12-01-2014, 9:12am
The screw on, push on wide angle/macro etc filters can do a reasonable job. Do not expect the same as a good wide angle lens on a DSLR, but other than buying a new camera, your only option is to get one of these adapter lenses. These lens/filters are not that expensive so you will not have lost a heap of money if the results are not what you seek..and you could always then resell it on ebay etc.

PS : welcome to AP. Hope we get to see you on the forums, with some photos, or giving some cc and advice to other members.

Lexicon
12-01-2014, 9:35am
yeah I'm certainly not expecting the world from them but should suit my purpose just fine for the 2-3 full length shots out of the set.
gotta be better than an iPhone & $5 adapter lens thing right? :lol:

are you allowed to share/post photos here that are watermarked with your website?

ricktas
12-01-2014, 9:44am
yeah I'm certainly not expecting the world from them but should suit my purpose just fine for the 2-3 full length shots out of the set.
gotta be better than an iPhone & $5 adapter lens thing right? :lol:

are you allowed to share/post photos here that are watermarked with your website?

Yes..as long as it is your personal photographic one, we don't allow commercial promotion, unless you are a paying site advertiser.

Debra Faulkner
12-01-2014, 9:44am
Lexicon, if you have a look at the Forum Rules http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/misc.php?do=vsarules, under the New Member Limitations you will find the answer to your question. :)

Lexicon
12-01-2014, 10:11am
yeah right even though I read that and it says links & doesn't mention watermarks (yes they're different) thought I'd ask first.
silly me huh looking like a non reading noob

Yes..as long as it is your personal photographic one, we don't allow commercial promotion, unless you are a paying site advertiser.
just my guitar collection blog but won't then I can dig that
thanks for the advice on the lenses though