PDA

View Full Version : BD resizer

KevPride
01-01-2014, 2:00pm
Help needed, I have used BD sizer program to resize photos for this forum & the Web generally for several years without issue. Since purchase of Pentax K3 I have resized several processed/ saved Tiff files into saved jpeg with all files being very pixilated.

Any ideas why this would suddenly happen.

Help appreciated.

Kevin

arthurking83
02-01-2014, 4:01pm
I stopped using BDSizer a while ago, as I found similar results, and none of the settings changes I tried gave satisfactory(enough) results.

I started using FSViewer instead, and have had more luck in resizing to specific output restrictions.

FSViewer also has a lot more tools in general for toying with images too.

Mark L
03-01-2014, 8:56pm
Have Been using BD for some time for the same reasons as you. Have no problems. Though that doesn't really help you!
Suspect you've gone back and checked BD using you a file from your previous camera to check somethings not gone wrong with BD. If so, the only thing that's change is the camera. There is a more up to date version of BD than a couple of years ago.

KevPride
04-01-2014, 8:03pm
Thanks Mark, I haven't a clue what has happened with the program (settings within program appear as I had used previously), checked with an earlier file and that also gave the same problems. Used another program on several older files & from new camera and had no issues - but not as user friendly.

regards