PDA

View Full Version : Tweed area

Warren Ackary
24-10-2013, 7:12am
Anyone here from the Murwillumbah / Tweed area?

If so, when do you go out nexy, I am located in Murwillumbah now :th3:

William
25-10-2013, 12:19pm
Hi Warren, There is a couple from the tweed area David Baxter is one , Odille another and a heap more on the Goldie which is only a 20 min drive for you now , Most of us here on AP have meets with the SE/Q area , We are due for another meet soon I reckon :)

Analog6
29-10-2013, 12:37pm
I've bailed out William, I'm a Taswegian now! But there are half a dozen there, put up a meet proposal, Wazza, and I'm sure you'll get a bit of interest.

BabySwine
30-10-2013, 11:17am
I'm an hour from Murwillumbah, so would love a meet up. And Wandapics is close by too.

Lesley Bray
01-11-2013, 5:56am
I'm not from Murwillumbah, but I originally come from there and travel down there about once every 4-6 weeks. Would love to meet up for photography if possible. Lesley

dbax
01-11-2013, 8:38am
yep I'm in Tweed and as Bill (William) we are over due for a meet, Ill check the calendar and see if we can get one in before Christmas.

Warren Ackary
15-11-2013, 6:14am
Thanks all.. wife & I went to Murwillumbah Camera Club Tuesday night was VERY please at the meeting, benefitted my wife and I am looking forward to the next meeting but as I said to them, meetings are great but its also good to head out for a shoot with one or two people also.