PDA

View Full Version : Next Adelaide meet Sunday Oct 20 at the zoo

Dug
12-10-2013, 1:02pm
Not a lot of notice but this coming weekend on Sunday the 20th will be the next meet of the group that previously went to the Adelaide markets.

This meet will be the Adelaide Zoo with an opening time start for us of 9:30, meet at the entrance.

Ticket pricing is here, http://www.zoossa.com.au/adelaide-zoo/plan-your-visit-1/entry-tickets one adult (15+) for instance is $31.50

Hope to see plenty along for this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok #85 pm's sent about the meet from the SA member list.

If you did not get one then you are probably one of the extra 10 who's mail boxes are full.
If you got more than one then it is because I did not know what I was doing :).
The list has to be broken up into groups of 20 recipients to not error for the information of anyone else how intends to use it.

markjr
12-10-2013, 1:08pm
Have fun - won't be able to make it but the weather has been great for getting out and about!

Kym
12-10-2013, 1:40pm
Thanks! Can't make the 20th but have fun!

Ms Monny
12-10-2013, 4:55pm
I too won't be able to make it. :( I am busy renovating and packing both in Goolwa and here (hopefully moving by December). Hopefully there will be another meet in Jan/Feb.

Have a great day! :th3:

HelenClaire
12-10-2013, 6:28pm
Shame. Would loved to have gone too but cant make Sunday AM. :(

Mathy
12-10-2013, 8:55pm
I can't make it either, I can do Saturdays, not Sundays :( Have fun guys, cheers Deb

feral1
13-10-2013, 11:14am
Looks like I cant make it, I am hoping to be on my way to Innamincka, Coongie lakes, Cordillo downs and the Strezlecki track and maybe depending on time Oodnadatta Track to Coward springs. This will be my second trip in the last month :-).
Have fun all I know I will.

Peter

Dug
19-10-2013, 1:32am
We have four definites from the regulars and another four "will most likely make its" from another site.
If your circumstances change, just rock up and look for the camera nerds :)
Some of us where intending to stay till 2:15 and get a meal at the Zoo restaurant before orders close.
So keep that in mind if it lets you squeeze enough shooting time in with the group, you would be welcome of course to join us for a meal or shoot on instead.