PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop CC

paulheath
08-07-2013, 9:40pm
so i now have photoshop CC, and i must say first impressions are very good. one thing i do love is the shake reduction filter, we all try to get our images tack sharp ,but sometime we just miss the mark. Shake reduction really does help to sharpen the image , im still running through the program so still a lot to look at.

Mary Anne
08-07-2013, 10:58pm
Guess its a good idea if you need it. Would love to see a before and after shot.

ricktas
09-07-2013, 6:07am
Shake reduction sharpening as a concept has been around for quite some time, there have been some good instructions on the net in how to do it, create your own PS action to do it etc for a while now. However, I have not used the PS CC version but have heard that it is quite good.

ameerat42
09-07-2013, 7:40am
Photoshop CC? Well, what version, CS6?
As for shake reduction filters, well, try not to use them. You're just re-shaking the pixels.
Am.

paulheath
09-07-2013, 7:53am
Photoshop CC? Well, what version, CS6?
As for shake reduction filters, well, try not to use them. You're just re-shaking the pixels.
Am.
yes sorry cs6

Bucky
09-07-2013, 8:45am
Shake reduction filter! :cool:

More manipulating of pixels!

How pixels revolutionised our photography, particularly our editing!!! I remember years ago my brother introduced me to the original Jasc "Paintshop Pro."
I was amazed what could be done back then!

What's next???

Bucky :flowersnap:

Rattus79
09-07-2013, 8:57am
Shake reduction filter! :cool:

More manipulating of pixels!

How pixels revolutionised our photography, particularly our editing!!! I remember years ago my brother introduced me to the original Jasc "Paintshop Pro."
I was amazed what could be done back then!

What's next???

Bucky :flowersnap:

Next, it will take the photo for you, you won't even have to leave your armchair.