PDA

View Full Version : Looking for places to take the kids and play with my camera.

Tastris
17-06-2013, 9:28pm
Hey everyone I live NOR in Perth and im looking for places I can take my girls to 1. play with the camera and 2. take some awesome shots with some amazing backgrounds of the girls.

Does anyone have any suggestions or secret spots they are willing to share?

Old buildings, parks, beaches, totally out of the ordinary places?

Thanks

Tastris

wmphoto
17-06-2013, 9:49pm
Harold Boa (sp?) gardens in West Perth
Kings Park
Lake Monger
Hillarys Boat Harbour
Whiteman Park
Anywhere along the river (Bayswater, Guildford, City, Etc)

Good luck and have fun :)

Tastris
19-06-2013, 10:10am
Awesome :) Thanks for that. I have some researching to do!! lol and some fun to be had!
Thanks so much.

ricktas
19-06-2013, 10:21am
Hope we get to see some of the photos. Would be good to see that the advice given is also returned by giving back to other members? AP is about SHARING. So please give something back to the site, rather than just asking for what you need and no other contributions

Tastris
19-06-2013, 11:15am
I am definitely up for sharing what advice I have when i do know something about what people are asking, which isn't a great deal at all. I have only just gotten a camera in the past few months.
Now that I have finally got my comp and internet back up and running and can access the site again this will be much easier.
I apologise that it seem I am not an active sharer but as I haven't been able to get onto the site on a computer it has made it a bit hard.
The iPhones are great but i am definitely not a fan of the tiny screens for forums and internet based sites. Maybe I'm getting old :( lol

mpot
09-10-2013, 11:10pm
There's also some good suggestions for places to photograph here (http://www.overclockers.com.au/wiki/Interesting_Places_To_Photograph) in the OCAU wiki.