PDA

View Full Version : So I'm moving!

PhotoPaul
31-05-2013, 11:14am
Goodbye Hawkesbury and Hello Huskisson!

In late June I'll be moving down to the south coast and I'm really looking forward to getting back into photography as it has completely fallen by the wayside since I came back from overseas. I've got a good job lined up at a guitar shop so I'll slot straight in :)

Does anyone know of any photography classes/courses that are around the Jervis Bay area? I feel I'm at a juncture where I need some outside help while in the field. I have read a lot, tried a lot of things and I can't see any noticeable improvement in my shots since I have returned. So I'm feeling a little flat, but inspired to get back into it once I'm down there.

Any ideas on who to contact would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers guys and gals!

ameerat42
31-05-2013, 4:08pm
General felicitations on your good circumstance, Paul.

ricktas
31-05-2013, 5:17pm
Congrats on the move and the employment prospects. A new location can sometimes be the panacea to improving your photography without doing a course etc. new opportunities, new things to photograph. Post them here on AP and seek high quality CC and learn from the replies, and ask questions, put the advice int effect and watch your photography advance.

PhotoPaul
31-05-2013, 6:29pm
Good point Rick. I feel inspired just thinking about being down there.

I'll suss out camera clubs down there. I met up with Denis Cale a while back, very nice guy. I think he was the president of a club on the south coast.